Creating a superb printing design for T-shirts and shirts can be a little challenging. It may seem easy at first but this is never the case. Custom printing requires precision and accuracy of the highest order. Having a design in you head and putting it down on a T-shirt or a shirt are two totally different things. With the increasing popularity T-shirt designing, creativity is mandatory for you to produce exquisite designs. Every idea that is put to reality on a T-shirt or shirt design should always be cool. The whole process of designing as well as printing can be a rather daunting and may require some assistance. Below are some of the basic tips for custom T-shirts and shirts printing:
1. Select your style and explore your concept- Sketch out your ideas and determine which designs to go for and which ones to discard. Then do a full brainstorming over and over until you have totally grasped what it is you will print. This is the most crucial point since you have to be unique and make sure hat your concept is superior than the rest in the market.
2. Consider your market- Your targeted market is very crucial. You have to determine the kind of customers you are targeting before anything else. Are you making designs for men, women, children, young or old? Different designs are suitable for different people. At the end of the day, you definitely want your design to sell. Be very specific of your targeted market.
3. Get informed- For you to have the required understanding of your printing designs, research is very helpful. Find all that you can in order to make sure that your designs are not upsetting to a certain group of people. Understanding your design helps you relate with those who are going to wear the T-shirts or the shirts. You should have full knowledge of your designs in order for customers to appreciate them.
4. Be updated- You should always be up to date with the latest trends in the market but creativity should always come first. Be ahead of the game and ensure that ones a new trend is in the market, you are already moving on to something better. Never ever attempt to copy another designer’s design.
5. Make it all about color and detail but keep it simple- Superb drawings are always appreciated. Every design printed should be executed as a masterpiece and integrated with complementary colors. However, note that the purpose of the T-shirt should be easy to recognize. Most of the greatest designs are actually the simplest.
6. Use a good printer for high resolution images- The quality of a design is always determined by the quality of the printer. The printer to be used always depends on the quality and type of T-shirt or shirt that is being printed. Choose a printer that is compatible with the shirts and T-shirts and will produce high resolution images. Great logos should always be of a decent resolution.
7. Obtain feedback- You should always inquire about the quality of your designs. Constructive criticism can be of great help. This is to ensure that the quality of the design and the printing is superior.